It’s been awhile
It’s been awhile…
- since I stuck a piece of wire into my body with a large needle… and it hurt.
- since a device buzzing on my night stand woke me up.
- since I’ve needed to carry a receiver around with me.
- since I’ve had access to my blood sugar trends.
- since my old Dexcom stopped working… I can’t find where I put it.
- since I pressed the button on my G4 to turn on my screen. It takes a couple seconds huh?
If you can’t tell, I’m officially back to continuous glucose monitoring. I received a box full of Dexcom goodies yesterday and got everything up and running after work yesterday. I haven’t been back to it long enough to give an official report on my thoughts, but for now, I’m just happy to see my trends… and in color! (What a bonus!).
I’d like to think that blogging about not having a Dexcom helped… but at the end of the day, the cold, hard numbers and a fantastic letter from my endocrinologist probably pushed it over.