Thankful in November
There are a lot of people posting daily one thing that they are thankful for. I haven’t been one of them, seeing as it’s November 6th, I think I can catch up a little and spread some thanks once a week.
- My husband. It’s a typical number one on the list, but for very good reason. I write about him a lot so you probably already have some idea why. I’m thankful for the past six years that he’s been in my life (even though he told me it was seven the other night) and I’m thankful for the future we have together.
- Electricity. I’m thankful that we have this amazing thing to power our homes and lives. I’m especially thankful that we were able to keep ours throughout the storm and that many have had theirs restored. I hope that those still living without, have it back soon.
- My kitties. It’s no secret I love animals, by Holmes and Watson really turn on the charm. They’ve shown many people already that not all cats are aloof and give affection to anyone who we welcome into our home.
- How easy technology makes my life. I paid for my coffee by scanning my phone. I don’t feel the need to explain more.
- My job. I work with fun, caring people and I like what I do. Not everyone can say that, I know that I’m lucky to be where I am.
- My rights. Specifically today, to vote. I have a voice in what happens in my community on all levels and I’m thankful that I can participate in our democracy.
What are you thankful for today?