Friday Five: Rolling With It
This would be the diabetes edition of my Friday Five:
- I was sifting through trends on my PDM and was surprised that I’d gone a whole week without a hypo. An hour later, I was 51. After dinner I dropped again to 56. I should stop noticing things like that.
- When I locked up the office yesterday, my expected test strips hadn’t arrived yet and I wasn’t thrilled that they were late. When I walked in this morning, they were waiting on my desk. The postal fairy came early today.
- We have a monthly meeting at work and take turns bringing breakfast. The awesome lady who brought today’s breakfast made low “diabetic-friendly carrot cake muffins,” they were delicious. I’m stealing the recipe.
- My cats have recently decided that my OmniPods are supposed to be stepped on when they crawl over me. Not pleasant.
- Last night I had a dream that I got stung by a bee. I’ve never actually been stung before so I don’t know what it feels like. I was “stung” where I had my Dexcom sensor. That I have since pulled for being wildly inaccurate (off by 100+).
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.